Caught Up at the Crossroads



I know I started off with my first entry only to leave this blog on some sort of hiatus. This was not due to a lack of inspired energy on my part; for my creative juices are continuously flowing. My inventive wheel is constantly in motion, even in my sleep. Thoughts often come to me in vivid dreams. Actually, it is often the reason for my bouts of insomnia. I often wake in the middle of the night feeling as if all ideas and strategies that come to me at that given moment must be implemented or set in motion or all momentum will be lost.

I diligently try to do my best to acquire the much needed beauty rest. However, my psyche refuses to give in and go with the flow of things. It often gets the best of me because one can actually over think situations to the point of immobility. I often end up spending too much time on the path to perfection which often leaves me at a crossroad trying to figure where to go next.

I’m truly tired of being at that crossroad (kind of like the final scene in the movie “Cast Away” with Tom Hanks) I want to do better at manifesting those ideas. I want to strategically accomplish all those steps and plans that are causing me many sleepless nights as well as a restless mind. All in all I have faith that the right formula will come to me. I hope to finally make it all happen one day, one day real soon. I will continue to take it one day at a time. I will do my best to stay rested and focused while on my personal pursuit to happiness. I will do my best to avoid getting caught up at the crossroads of life along the way.

2 comments:

Moniluv said...

Sometimes when you find yourself @ a crossroad then its time for a change in you.God gives sleep to those he loves.So redefine your life stategy and live everyday to its fullest potential.Don't worry about being @ the crossroad worry about finding a way to cross over so you can recieve the peace you truly need.Let go and let god be in control,worrying leads to deprivation of all things that are beneficial to your mind,soul and spirit.So stop looking back and look forward.You keep looking back you will keep falling back.Live your life and get the best out of it.Nothing and no one is perfect,and to constantly be at war with yourself finds you at odds with others,,,,,

Soleilwriter said...

Being at the crossroads for me is like knowing that you are about to embark on one of your life's biggest journey. So one want's to be sure that one is moving in the right direction as one awaits God's guidance. Thank you for the words of wisdom.

Post a Comment